Best Budget Phones USA follows a detailed return policy aimed at customer satisfaction
- Free Return Policy: Customers have the right to send back the purchased item within thirty days of purchase. The item should be returned to the specified addressed of the Best Budget Phone unused and unopened. The RMA code should not be altered. Read on to get more insight on our return policy.
- Returns: Best Budget Phone and its delegated representatives have the final say on all returns and exchanges. Items received back without proper RMA code will not be accepted. The return charges should be paid by the sender.
- Return or Exchange Prior to Shipping: Prior to shipping, the customer is eligible for a full refund. The customer also is eligible for an exchange from the Best Budget Phone. If the item has been dispatched when the customer decides to return it, it will be considered as returned as unused or unopened.
- Return or Exchange of items with hardware or software problems: Customers may be eligible for DOA exchange if the purchased items arrive with hardware or software problems. More insight on this point is incorporated in the warranty terms and conditions. DOA return or exchange should be exercised within forty-eight hours of receiving the phone. The customer has to fill in the DOA form within forty-eight hours to be eligible for it. If the customer fails in this mandatory procedure, the phone will get only the regular warranty.
- Return without the Boxed Opened: The customer can return the box of handset within thirty days without opening it. In this case, the customer is eligible for a refund and shipping charges will be deducted from it.