All orders are dispatch in 2-3 business days once payment is processed and it takes
3 to 5 business days to be delivered by DHL Premium express or Canada post express to customers.
Customers can expect to receive their ordered product within 4 to 6 business days depends on area/remote area.
bestbudgetphones will provide tracking number to all its customers within 2 working days once the order is placed and payment is received.
NOTE: Any order placed in weekend will be processed on next working day.
bestbudgetphones provides 7 days return policy commencing from the moment of arrival to the customer’s address. Refunds and replacements depend on the condition of the goods. Please see the following terms for more details.
1.1 If the goods are found to be factory defective within 7 days after the arrival to the customer’s address, customers are entitled to either a full refund or replacement.
RETURN POLICY FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS:
1.2 If the goods are found to be factory defective within 7 days after the arrival to the customer’s address, customers are entitled to either a full refund or replacement. Please note, bestbudgetphones technicians will inspect the phone to verify the issue, only then the refund/replacement will take place.
It is the bestbudgetphones responsibility to cover all the costs for the shipment inbound to bestbudgetphones Warehouse.
RETURN POLICY FOR NON-DEFECTIVE GOODS:
1.3If you want to return the goods which are NON-defective within the 7 days after the arrival to your address, the original factory box of the item must not be opened and remain sealed as originally arrived. In such a case, you must return the goods to receive a refund as per the RMA. 10% restocking fee will be charged, and Delivery costs will not be refunded.
If the package/box of the item is opened, there will be a minimum 15% to 30% restocking fee even if the item was not used. Delivery costs will not be refunded.
If the goods were used, missing any packaging or damaged packaging, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or apply a restocking fee of up to 25% to 40%. The exact amount of the fee will depend on the condition of the returned goods that will be thoroughly inspected by our technicians. Delivery costs will not be refunded.
RETURN POLICY FOR DAMAGED GOODS:
1.4 If the goods are found to be faulty after 7 days but within 1 year of arrival to the customer’s address, the customer can send the faulty goods to our office, together with relevant invoice and bestbudgetphones can arrange for repair services. Post fault investigation and within the specified warranty period, bestbudgetphones repair service will be actioned at our discretion (please see Exclusions below) within 30 working days, at no cost to the customer.
If bestbudgetphones cannot repair the item within this period, we will supply the customer with a suitable A-Stock item. If we do not have suitable A-Stock to replace we will source an equal alternative upon agreement with the customer or offer credit for the next purchase. For repair services covered by the warranty, the cost of shipping the goods back to the customer will be borne by bestbudgetphones. Please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA and follow the instructions to authorize the return of goods. Please refer to the Returns section below for details.
1.5 If the goods are found to be faulty after 1 Year of arrival to the customer’s address, bestbudgetphones does not hold any responsibility for the costumer’s goods or services. The responsibility of obtaining a repair/replacement lies in the customer. The customer must contact the manufacturer of the goods to arrange a repair/replacement if possible. It is recommended for the customer to verify if the goods still hold manufacturer warranty. The customer must bear all the repair fees and other additional expenses.
1.6 Standard Warranty Coverage
The warranty covers the following:
- Manufacturing software malfunction
- Manufacturer or hardware defects
- More than three dead pixels
D.All parallel imported mobile phone will work with GSM network but extra setting such as WAP, PXT etc. are not guaranteed supported.
1.7 Standard Warranty Exclusions:
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Any damages were unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- Product malfunction or damage resulting from liquids or moisture.
- Customers are advices to check with their network companies before the purchase of any goods if that product is compatible with their local network. As all phones are designs to be work with all networks and sometimes it’s networks fault that there is not enough signals. In that case bestbudgetphones is at no fault.
- CID (Customer Induced Damage) and NDF (No Defect Found). CID and NDF status will be notified to the customer when the RMA inspection process is completed.
- Software defects. Damage caused by applications or firm wares that are not compatible with the device. Any damage made by changes in the phone’s software configurations like ROM / OS flash, roots, bootloaders, etc.
- The product has been tampered, repaired and/or modified without official permission. Tampering, rooting, modification or removal of the serial number label shall immediately void the applicable warranty.
1.8 order cancellation:
Order canceled before Shipping 10% service fee Applicable.
Inspection and return shipping fees will be charged at the customer expense when the above causes of RMA return damages are present.
* Please note that for returns of water-resistant device, we cannot guarantee continued water-resistance after opening up the device.